Photos.
Thursday, November 19, 2009 / 2:32 PM

Even though the exams are over, I'm still gonna post pictures I intended to post before that because I'd already edited it. -_-



So before the exams, we got a little something from Mrs Ong. :D


From Awfully Chocolate, no less.


So nice right. :D


Cutting it up to shareeee.


My slice of the cake. :D

Yay, she's so nice.

---

Anyway, some time ago I got treated to ice cream too.


Movenpick!

Siao, I didn't know it was damn expensive till I saw one of this in Cold Storage was like, more than 6 bucks. :/



---

There was once I was walking home when I saw that the clouds were pretty, so I decided to take pictures. (:



I think I looked like a moron standing in the middle of nowhere taking a picture of the sky, but it was really nice. o:

I like white fluffy clouds against a nice blue sky. :D

---

Meatball day!



Faaaab stuff. <3

I wasn't hungry and by the tenth meatball I think I was already bloated, but I finished all the meatballs anyway.
I'd waste the potatoes but just not the meatballs. -_-
(I didn't actually know it came with potatoes.)

---

Walking back home another day and I saw flowers that I don't remember seeing before. o: But they were nice and so, pictures! :D





:D

---

And finally, my current hair.

Went to JB yesterday to get my hair done.
Base colour is brown. Got some white/golden-ish highlights, which were fab. Then my hairdresser decided to change my nice highlights to blue. I have no idea why. I highly suspect he just wanted to shock my mom. LOL.
He didn't ask nor tell me, so I was just as shocked as my mom was when I finished washing it off and saw, when the towel was removed, that my hair was blue.
FML.

If I were to choose, I'd definitely want my previous nice highlights. ): But oh well, it's blue now. So yeah, I'm getting stares everywhere I go. -_-

Squadmates coming over tomorrow and I'd bet most of them are gonna go "OMG YOUR HAIR IS BLUE" or something to that extent.
-_- Big sigh.

Alright.
I shall end off with my hair.

Just continue staring at it and it would stop looking weird if you actually do see me. D: